According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Teleradiology Market was valued at USD 7,824.0 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 40.82 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 22.7%. Teleradiology is the process of transference of radiological patient images from one place to another for either official diagnosis or consultation with other radiologists and physicians. Teleradiology market involves the technology that deals in the transmission of radiography images from external or remote locations to a strong healthcare establishment in an urban area through software that makes use of the Internet. Digital image processing methods and sundry wireless technology can provide immense benefits to this market globally.
The growing number of imaging tests, rising RD activities related to eHealth, and increasing implementation of picture archiving and communication systems are some of the factors estimated to stimulate the growth of the market. Increasing chances of long-term diseases, such as breast cancer, osteomyelitis, and cellulitis, and the growing number of emergency cases in less developed areas are expected to drive the market further. Given the saturated nature of the outsourced, preliminary teleradiology market and the need for large teleradiology companies to grow, the companies’ focus has recently expanded to the acquisition of existing hospital radiology contracts. For example, one company, Radisphere, sponsored a webinar titled ‘How to Run a Successful RFP Process’, which included templates of the documents necessary to initiate the process of displacing a radiology group. Despite the aggressive behavior of some companies, their success is not assured.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2273
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Teleradiology allows storage of digital radiograph images through picture archiving and communication system software. It is used by urgent care clinics, hospitals, and mobile imaging companies
- The growing number of imaging tests, rising RD activities related to eHealth, and increasing implementation of picture archiving and communication systems are some of the factors boosting the growth of the market
- Siemens Healthineers, in collaboration with GE Healthcare, launched a Go platform cardiac CT scanner in March 2019, boosting demand from Hospitals and Clinics
- Growing target population base coupled with the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, cardiac diseases, bone impairments, and liver diseases, are the major factors contributing to the North American region’s largest revenue share of nearly 40% of the market
- Diagnostic centers are expected to high CAGR during the forecast period
- X-rays are the leading technique sub- segment of the global teleradiology market with a large market share of 41.1%, as it is having wide applications in various healthcare domains, such as orthopedics, cardiovascular diagnostics, chest imaging, cancer screening, and dental imaging
- Continuous advancements in medical diagnostic technologies are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the teleradiology players during the forecast period
Key Players covered in this report are
Siemens AG, Teleradiology Solutions (TRS), Global Diagnostics Limited., Mednax, Inc., Onrad, Inc., Telediagnostics Services Pvt. Ltd., Everlight Radiology, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Radisphere National Radiology Group, Inc., and Fujifilm Medical Systems, Inc.
Technique (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear imaging
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Teleradiology report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Teleradiology industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Teleradiology Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Teleradiology manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2273
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Electrosurgical/Electrosurgery Devices Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/electrosurgical-electrosurgery-devices-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-8-17-billion-by-2028-/
Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Management Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/cerebrospinal-fluid-csf-management-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-2-31-billion-in-2028-/
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/acute-respiratory-distress-syndrome-ards-market-growth-report-size-share-and-rising-demand-till-2027/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370