The global Sonography Gel Market size is expected to reach USD 126.2 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid increase in the world population, implying increase in number of pregnancies throughout the world, and increasing adoption of Sonography Gels in ultrasound for pregnant women are expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing demand for Sonography Gels to manufacture ultrasound scan of the developing foetus is expected to boost growth of the Sonography Gel market in the near future. Increasing demand for sterile as well as non-sterile Sonography Gels in the medical sector has led to increased manufacture of Sonography Gels. Non-sterile Sonography Gel is widely used across all hospitals for performing ultrasound owing to its easy availability and low cost. Although non-sterile, the gel is non-invasive and not harmful, and can be used by all patients unless the region to be scanned has a cut or a wound. This is expected to drive revenue growth of the market in the near future. Increasing demand for non-sterile gels owing to abundant availability and high number of manufacturers is expected to drive market revenue growth. Moreover, increasing adoption of Sonography Gels owing to its property of conducting ultrasonic waves to produce clear images of inaccessible internal organs has led to increased demand for Sonography Gel and is expected to drive revenue growth of the market.
However, challenges in using non-sterile gels in patients who are prone to infection or have cuts and wounds on the region to be examined are some factors that could hamper market revenue growth during the forecast period. In such situations, maintaining an aseptic condition for the patient is difficult as non-sterile gels are prone to contamination. This leads to a challenge in using the same Sonography Gel for all patients, which is expected to restrain the market revenue growth.
Request Free Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5011
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Non-sterile segment is expected to account for larger market share revenue over the forecast period. Increasing usage of non-sterile gels during ultrasound scans is driving growth of the segment. Non-sterile gels are essential during ultrasound scans as they help in obtaining a clear image of the foetus in pregnant women.
- Hospital segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in global Sonography Gel market between 2022 and 2030. Increasing demand for Sonography Gels in hospitals across all regions to provide accurate, efficient, and safe ultrasound scans is driving revenue growth of the segment. Increasing demand for safe Sonography Gels that have minimal side-effects is also increasing demand for Sonography Gel. This is expected to boost growth of the segment.
- North America Sonography Gel market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Rapid growth of the medical and healthcare sectors, in which ultrasound plays a significant part is expected to drive market revenue growth. Rapid increase of gel manufacturers in North America is another factor expected to increase revenue growth of the Sonography Gel market.
Key Players covered in this report are
Sonotec GmbH, Parker Laboratories Inc., Eco-Med Pharmaceutical Inc., National Therapy Products Inc., HR Pharmaceuticals Inc., Anita Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Megro GmbH Co. KG, Sonogel Vertiebs GmbH, Katecho, LLC, and Geltek-Medica Ltd.
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Pregnancy Ultrasound
- Organ Ultrasound
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Diagnostic Centers
Key Regions Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Sonography Gel industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Sonography Gel Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Sonography Gel manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5011
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Urological Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urological-devices-market
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/transcranial-magnetic-stimulators-market
Vaginal Specula Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vaginal-specula-market
Surgical Headlight Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-headlight-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370