Global Hepatitis Testing Market Forecast to 2030
The global hepatitis testing and diagnostic market size is expected to reach USD 4.36 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 4.7% in 2030, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by factors such as the growing burden of hepatitis, the introduction of molecular diagnostics for the diagnosis of hepatitis, increasing awareness regarding this disease, and rising awareness regarding commercially available advanced products. Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver, commonly caused by the hepatitis virus. Hepatitis testing is conducted to determine the genotype of hepatitis triggering the ailment and also helps in determining the best-suited treatment for the patient. Point-Of-Care (POC) testing helps to complete the screening procedure without the need for a second visit and, in some cases, without leaving one’s house, which, when combined with quick findings, lowers the risk of problems and transmission. For instance, research has shown that individuals who monitor blood thinners, such as warfarin, at home report fewer severe side effects from medication. In addition, POC testing aids in reducing the spread of infectious pathogens by delivering quick results with little contact and reducing unneeded admissions to healthcare facilities. Minimizing physical contact and immediate self-isolation are major strategies to stop the spread of many infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
The market size, revenue growth, and CAGR from 2022 to 2030 are all addressed in the Hepatitis Testing Diagnostic Market Analysis. The research also gives significant insights into the top market players, including SWOT analysis, Porter's Five Forces analysis, and feasibility analysis, to give readers a competitive edge. The study focuses on the current epidemic's most recent trends, major challenges, opportunities, and limitations.
Download Free Sample PDF copy Report of Global Hepatitis Testing Market @ @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1492
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Hepatitis Testing market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, DiaSorin S.p.A, Qiagen, Danaher, Grifols, S.A., Biomerieux , and Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Research Report on the Hepatitis Testing Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Hepatitis Testing market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Hepatitis Testing market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Hepatitis Testing market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Hepatitis Testing market and its key segments?
To know more about Hepatitis Testing market research report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hepatitis-testing-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 29 June 2022, Liver Care Canada, a subsidiary of Mednow Inc. partnered with HepCURE, a non-profit organization and one of the country's top providers of hepatitis C screening and treatment, to achieve the goal of eradicating hepatitis C in Canada by 2030. To further enhance medication adherence and improve treatment outcomes, Liver Care Canada will now grant its patients access to HepCURE's programming and services. In addition, it will bring the liver care industry to rest of Canada outside of Ontario.
- The Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Blood tests can determine whether someone has acute or chronic hepatitis B and can also let a doctor know about the condition. A simple blood test can be used to determine one's immunity to this disease. A specific ultrasound technique called transient elastography can also be used to assess the severity of liver injury. A tiny sample of patient's liver may also be taken for testing to screen for HBV-related liver damage. A small needle is inserted through patient's skin into their liver during this surgery and a small portion of liver tissue is extracted for laboratory analysis.
- The Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) segment is expected to account for highest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. The term ELISA refers to an immunoassay that uses enzymes and a standard laboratory test is performed to identify antibodies in the blood. Body's immune system creates an antibody when it detects harmful substances, also known as antigens. HBV infection is a hazard for public health around the world. Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBSA) is detected by ELISA, the most used serological test for detecting HBV infection (HbsAg).
- The hospital & diagnostic laboratories segment is expected to account for large revenue share over the forecast period. This is due to availability of state-of-the-art facilities and improvements in healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries. Another factor driving market growth is emergence of hospitals that specialize in hepatitis testing and diagnosis. In addition, number of hepatitis testing/diagnosis facilities installed in hospitals and quantity of individual that visit hospital for such testing are also expected to drive market growth.
- The North America market is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period attributed to increasing activities by key market players in countries in this region. For instance, Immediate Spin Crossmatch (ISXM), a tool for identifying donor-to-recipient incompatibility in blood transfusions, is now available on the company's ORTHO VISION and ORTHO VISION MAX Analyzers, according to Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, one of the largest pure-play In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) companies in the world.
The report bifurcates the Hepatitis Testing market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Hepatitis C (HCV)
- Other Hepatitis Diseases
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDT)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
- Other Technologies
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Other End-Use
Request a impresive discount on this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1492
Regional Landscape section of the Hepatitis Testing report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
How will this Report Benefit you?
A 250-page report from Emergen Research includes 194 tables and 189 charts and graphics. Anyone in need of commercial, in-depth assessments for the global Hepatitis Testing market, as well as comprehensive market segment analysis, can benefit from our new study. You can assess the whole regional and global market for Hepatitis Testing with the aid of our recent study. To increase market share, obtain financial analysis of the whole market and its various segments. We think there are significant prospects in this industry for rapidly expanding energy storage technology. Look at how you may utilise the current and potential revenue-generating prospects in this sector. The research will also assist you in making better strategic decisions, enabling you to build growth strategies, strengthen competitor analysis, and increase business productivity.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1492
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Blog Articles Published by Emergen Research:
Mobile Security Market
Precast Concrete Market
Laser Cladding Market
Smart Learning Market
FMS Like Tyrosine kinase 3 Inhibitors Market
Space In Orbit Refueling Market
Riblet Film Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights